- The manuscripts are initially checked by the Managing
Editor in order to verify compliance with formal requirements, as the
existence of an abstract, keywords, MSC2000 classification numbers, as
well as an acceptable language usage. If some failings are discovered
at this stage the authors will be notified; mailing cost for returning
materials should be assumed by the authors however.
- Manuscripts passing the initial inspection are peer
reviewed. The reviewing process is confidential, and its outcome will
only be used for the purpose of the manuscript acceptance or rejection.
If necessary, the Managing Editor may ask for a second opinion.
- Acceptance of the manuscript requires at least one
- The Journal will hand out to the correspondent author
copies of the reviews.
- The Managing Editor holds back the right to verify whether
any requested changes of the manuscript were adequately addressed by
- The Journal will do its best to decide about the
manuscript's publication within the three months following its arrival.
- The Journal does not recognize a first or main author;
author's names will appear in strict alphabetical order.
As an editorial policy rejected manuscripts will not be reconsidered.